I Forge Iron

Jumping In

New to Forum, thought I'd just say Hello. I' ve been forging knives about 4 months now and I'm still setting up shop. I'll be reading a lot more than posting until I get to know the members and see how the forum works. I live in Mississippi and work at one of local colleges, spend most of my time hunting and fishing when I'm not in the shop. My Login comes from the name of my forge, Big Medicine Forge or BMF for short.

Thanks, I'm working on pictures now. Just bought a digital SLR and I'm trying to "get the hang of it".

Ah, an SLR camera! You don't do things by halves, do you? ;) Those are some nice cameras, not the most user-friendly, though. I sold digital cameras and computers at Circuit City for a couple years, so I probably know more than I would ever want to about them. :D

Thanks (to someone) for thumbnailing the pics. Sorry if it caused problems with the forum, I guess I haven't found out where or how to do that yet. Just found the sticky on posting photos, will do! Thanks again to the admin or member!

Edited by Big Medicine