I Forge Iron

Hello

Franz

Welcome, Franz.  Sooner or later someone is going to ask you where you are located so you may as well edit your profile and add that info so we can see it.  I must admit, I looked for it right away because I’m always looking out for people close to me.

Lou

Engineers with the "how can I accomplish that with what I have?" mentality are very welcome; (for me; much more welcome than machinists with the "tenths" mentality...I had a friend who was a hobby machinist and offered to make a shaft for a crane's headache ball to use as an armouring stake. When he was done he was telling me that the threaded section of the hole was not concentric with the outer section and the massively difficult method he managed to turn offset threads on a shaft to deal with the offset.  I told him I would have jammed a shaft in and poured melted wheelweights around it and been using it the same day I started the project....)