I Forge Iron

Ebony and ivory

Hello folks! Here, my new bowie made for a friend, cordially, Stefano
Stainless steel 440C personally tempered to 59-60 Hrc. T.L. 320 mm (about 13"), blade is 183 (about 8") x 5 mm, hand made mirror finishing, filework, mini abaki is s.s.416 satin finished; fittings are s.s. 416.
Handle is African ebony and ivory + e red spacers, The leather sheath (wanted in this way from the friend) is 3,5 mm.

6236.attach

6237.attach

6238.attach

6239.attach

Stefano,
Truly a work of art! The file (?) work on the spine is incredible! BTW, I perused your gallery on your site, and really enjoyed the photography.
Thank you very much Dodge! I love to make pics too since 1970; a cordial regard from Venice, to the next (an ST interpretation of a Tracker!) Hi friend :)

Photography is also a hobby of mine, although I rarely have time these days to dabble. I took some college courses in the 80s but the advancements in digital have spoiled me :) Besides, film and processing is too cost prohibitive for me so my darkroom equipment sits in storage :(

Now thats top shelf there.
OUTSTANDING craftmanship
That Pentax camera coupled with your talent using it truly is impressive.
Once again you have raised the bar and gave the rest of us something to strive for.
Fit , finish , polish , execution of detail and presentation are again OUTSTANDING

Mike Tanner

Photography is also a hobby of mine, although I rarely have time these days to dabble. I took some college courses in the 80s but the advancements in digital have spoiled me :) Besides, film and processing is too cost prohibitive for me so my darkroom equipment sits in storage :(
I agree with you, too expensive, so I have abandoned the analogical and I use only the digital one (a little Pentax Optio 750Z) Very cordially, Stefano :)

6244.attach

Now thats top shelf there.
OUTSTANDING craftmanship
That Pentax camera coupled with your talent using it truly is impressive.
Once again you have raised the bar and gave the rest of us something to strive for.
Fit , finish , polish , execution of detail and presentation are again OUTSTANDING

Mike Tanner
Thank you so much Mike! A big hello from Venice, CIAO! :)