I Forge Iron

2 hours ago, Ryan Thibault said:

Does anyone know where to get anvils?

Yes. Do you care where they are?

That said, welcome aboard Ryan, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header someone living closer than 12,000 miles of you might have an anvil. Heck, there are probably members of the Iforge gang living within visiting distance.

Frosty The Lucky.

There are a number of places that sell new anvils; is that what you are looking for?

I was at the scrapyard yesterday and while there were no London Pattern anvils there; there were several tons of steel that looked very much like anvils have looked for 10 time longer than the London pattern has been around.  Shoot I even bought a 50# chunk that had 2 1" hardy holes in it! (20 cents a pound...)

There is a thread here on Improvised Anvils that may suit your purposes well.  If it doesn't then perhaps more info and what you need and what you plan to use it for would help.. Note: as people from over 100 different countries participate here giving a location is a wise thing to do unless you are willing to pay intercontinental shipping on them!

Welcome to the World Wide Web!  which is what the www in front of iforgeiron.com stands for.