I Forge Iron

Saw blade vise

GrumpyBiker

My dad got me one of those for my birthday, really cool things! as for uses, I could see if you do alot of sheet metal work that it could possibly come in handy, I am constantly finding hand says and restoring/sharpening them and same with cross cut saws, so im planning on using it for its intended purpose...

Littleblacksmith 

I have had one for a while, it is great for (wait for it..........) sharpening saws. Not beefy enough for hammering, but some other good ideas were already mentioned. I never thought any farther than it's original intended purpose, but now that I dwell on it a bit (hmmmm, head scratch) I could see it as a mini- brake kinda thing for small sheet projects. Might need to shift it from the wood shop to the metal shop and see how things play out.

Steve