I Forge Iron

found this please advise

Ok guys, so i found this guy on the Gold Coast making anvils from scrap steel. Mostly rebar i believe. Here is a link, his price is cheap but i have no clue if his anvils are any good. Advice needed please:

Australian Made Anvils
We are Scrap Metal Merchants supplying the steel for castings
Made up of Reo Bar and some Iron for Hardening
You wont break then!
Over 150 Sold
We leave the Anvils in a raw form (No paint Ect) so you can make it your own.

25KG $220, 50KG $450. 70KG $580, Available. Prices are Firm

Mod Note Link removed, description added.

Googled it. The sketches with dimensions were all done by the same person, but the individual (obviously cast....something) anvils are all different. Almost as if the merchant copied real anvils to make the molds, because HE HAD NO EXPERIENCE WITH REAL ANVILS AND HOW THEY ARE USED!!! 

A page from Uncle John's Very Thin Book of Wisdom: Don't buy hair growing oil from a bald headed barber.

Aussie cast anvils 2017.JPG

With a cast steel anvil Alloy and Heat Treat are the important factors!   And the ball bearing test will help if those details are not available.  Not breaking is more an iffy factor.  I can sell you a car that will not exceed the speed limit---unless your cliff is high enough and you push it off hard enough...