I Forge Iron

New arrival

Howdy folks. Just wanted to through my hat in and say hello. I'm new to the forum. My name is Brad Weber and I live in eastern Ohio. Ive been a blacksmithing hobbyist for about 14 years now. Hope I can help out from time to time. I see some of you have been to Quad State. That's the superbowl of blacksmithing if you ask me. Wouldn't miss it. Enjoy. Brad

hello, im new here too, joined a while back but have never posted till now, im new to blacksmithing, just started a few months ago, just wish i would have started it about 20 yrs ago, anyway i clicked on that link several times and got nothing, then i figured out it was mispelled, but hey thanks for the link i love looking at all the useful info i can, oh yeah heres the correct link http://iforgeiron.com

Click here to go IForgeIron.com

1 day maybe next year i hope to go to the quad state, its not far from me at all (where have i been hiding all these years) i was a machinist for almost 20 years love working with metal, i missed it so much i had to make my own bench lathe, there are pictures of a few things iv made on my website (unorganized) thanks for this forum i hope to learn a lot about forging

Ron Smith

Edit: hot link posted

GobblerForge: Ive been a blacksmithing hobbyist for about 14 years now.

Welcome! At 14 years of pounding steel, you're well ahead of many of us greenhorns. Can't wait to see what advice you have to offer. Always glad to hear another point of view on anything.

:D

Edit: Quote added

Ron. I highly recomend trying to get to Quad State next year. And every year after that too I think. If one was in need of tools or knowlege, both can be found there. Plan on camping. I started going on Thursdays a while back just to have enough time to sit and chat with all of the wonderfull friends that I only get to see once a year. This year I pulled in about one on Thursday and thought I was late. It was in full swing already. Although I feel it is needed to state that the club does NOT officialy have the grounds untill Friday. As long as folks are not out of line, The fair board has always approved. Hope to see you there. Brad :)