I Forge Iron

Kitchen anvil

Next time I  need another anvil I'm calling Mrs. Judson Y.  They only live up the road a piece from me, Ok a fair piece but the same state. 

I keep my freezer in the garage so as to cut down power to keep stuff frozen good for 5-6 months a yr. Don't allow beer on the farm to many tools, equipment, and guns in use to take a chance.  We use to have a big Shepard watch dog that would knock over a beer bottle or a drink glass and lap up the stuff off the floor he turned into a real Lush, tried too get him to AA but didn't seem to be interested. 

Now to the treatment of anvils when you put the money on the table it's yours and if someone wanted it used some other way they had the option of paying more for it.  All and all it's a better use than a lot of seen on this sight.

Now to Frosty and the tasty critters when is supper on the table?  Would this be home raised, store bought, hunted, or roadkill?

I moved out of California as soon as I was legal, almost everywhere is too close to LA for me. Truth is isn't the "Inland Empire" mostly LA burbs? I mean seriously we didn't start to feel like we were leaving LA till we were north of Bakersfield, even the Mojave is just a dusty neighborhood.

Frosty The Lucky.