I Forge Iron

2 tine roasting fork (small)

jlpservicesinc

2 hours ago, Michael Cochran said:

Make me feel like a wimp. My main hammers are a 2lb drilling hammer and a ballpien that's probably 24oz or so. Only on occasion do I really reach for my 3 or 4lb hammers.

Don't feel like a whimp..  My great grandfathers nick name was Jack Johnson after the weight lifter and prize fighter (http://www.biography.com/people/jack-johnson-9355980)..  My Dad was a lumber jack/logger.. And I started martial arts when 7 and blacksmithing when 10 also got into weight lifting for awhile.. My normal hammer for years was a 6lbs..  As I have gotten older I've had to cut back on weight but I still like the way a heavier hammer feels if the material dictates the larger hammer.. 

Nothing wrong with a lighter hammer if you are comfortable using it and it gets the job done..   I'm not exactly little or fraile..  there is a picture of me over on the trailer build thread.. 5'11' 42,31,43   I always envied the littler girls I was always bigger/taller then everyone else.. 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:27 PM, Frosty said:

Mpress?

oh, that's a good one. gotta love the puns!

Littleblacksmith

Very nice work Jennifer. And I like the idea of strenghtening the tines.

Frosty. In my part of the world Jack Frost is a lovable (except by his superior) chief detective in the Denton police who occasionally appears in the telly. The series is called 'a touch of frost'

On 9/15/2016 at 8:35 AM, gote said:

Very nice work Jennifer. And I like the idea of strenghtening the tines.

Frosty. In my part of the world Jack Frost is a lovable (except by his superior) chief detective in the Denton police who occasionally appears in the telly. The series is called 'a touch of frost'

In my part of the world Jack Frost is a radio personality who used to live a couple blocks up the street from me. I lived at 340 and he lived at 430. We used to get a lot of mail addressed to J.Frost. We never met face to face but knew exactly where the other lived delivering the other's mail. One of these days I should call him and reminisce.

Frosty