I Forge Iron

Howdy

Mutz Farm

Pack a lunch and a cold drink and read those sections of the site that interest you. Then move out to other sections.

Figure out fuel is available to you in your location and build a forge to use that material. Join your local blacksmithing group or organization and go to the meetings. You cal learn more in a day than you can ever imagine. They are the ones that can help you find tools, anvils, etc as well as answer your questions and show you how to do things. Be sure to take notes, photos, and some snacks for the group. Cookies will go a long way in meeting your new friends.

Wear safety glasses and ear plugs or muffs so they know your actually interested in learning.

Glenn is an optimist, place your chair strategically between the bathroom and the fridge, or for more efficiency just move the ridge into the bathroom. Lots and lots of reading. Almost any question you can think of has been answered at least 5 times. 

Not that some one won't answer up if you don't do your homework, but it can be irritating when 3 people ask the same question in one day. 

2 hours ago, Charles R. Stevens said:

Glenn is an optimist,

I see the question asking over and over a lot with people mentioning it happening. I may ask a repeated question, but not till after I do my research as it may be explained 9 times, but I'll understand the 10th one because it was explained different where I can interpret it my way as I have always been known to analyze things differently than most.

Moving the fridge would be a lot of work. Thinking of taking the ice chest and setting laptop on it during log burning sessions.