I Forge Iron

Post drill ID and value?

Deja vu.

I think he is hinting you should put your location in you'r profile because value/price is often dependent on location.

something like that would depend on how bad someone wants it. do you want to use it? will it be yard/ wall art? what would you pay? generally I havnt seen them going for a whole lot. 

ID if unmarked is tough...even if marked it's sometimes tough.  Some makers made so many similar models that identifying whether it's a # 7, #7A or #7P can be hard.

Your best bet is to search web images and find one that matches closely--that'll be a clue of where to look harder.  Some maker's catalogs, pages, and advertisements are on the net which might also help with an ID...once you narrow it down a bit.  Makers also copy-catted each other so even if you find an exact match, yours might be a different maker.

Value?  Not much.  They are quite common and the demand is pretty low.  Mostly the demand is nutters like some of us who want one for no practical reason except Great Grandpa had one on the farm.

Greetings Bdog,

Sorry ... Limited value ... The lower shaft table part has been shortened and missing the support...  The chuck receiver or drill set is broke which is part of the main shaft.. Good for parts.. Keep looking for a complete one they are fun to use.. 

Forge on and make beautiful things

Jim