I Forge Iron

quick question

In all honesty this is a little self serving. I've been "tracking" a couple times over the past few weeks and I've amassed at least a 5gal bucket or so of spikes. I'll be going to a get together that has tailgateing and I was thinking of bringing them with me for my hatchback. I'd like to offer them since not all people have access to em. But I want to make sure that I don't screw people over. I've always liked bartering and get a kick out of trading things for other things and that is an aspect of these smithing get togethers that I find almost as interesting as some of the demos.

If I walk away with a set of tongs or a chisel/drift I'd be happy but I definitley don't want to take advantage of anyone in the process.

-Dan

How nice are the spikes?, Are the HC stampings clear/present?

a dollar sounds a bit high if you are in an area where folks could get their own.

I once mailed 32? spikes to a teenager whose parents wouldn't let him walk the tracks for the cost of the postage so I feel that providing them is a useful function.

How nice are the spikes?, Are the HC stampings clear/present?

a dollar sounds a bit high if you are in an area where folks could get their own.

I once mailed 32? spikes to a teenager whose parents wouldn't let him walk the tracks for the cost of the postage so I feel that providing them is a useful function.

;) Thanks again for that Thomas!