I Forge Iron

Now this is a pine cone!

Believe me frosty, they are real lol. they sniffed it the looked at me like that like "what's this useless thing? I can't play with it or anything. "  I have real cats and too many at that. They have enough toys, let alone the dead ones they leave me on the porch as if asking me to grill it up for them.

Lol I like Festus as a cats name. He was a funny character.  Cats all have their own crazy character.  I sometimes wait to name them to fit their personality or change it to fit. 

Good advice on the spider  

what do you think of a regular size squirrel with wide eyes hugging the acorn? 

Cats have to know what's going on. I have one that inspects all my work. My wife likes cats, especially those cream and chocolate coloured fluffy things. We have one named Mandu. It's a Himalayan breed. Cat mandu .. get it?

Lol Aus, they do have to inspect everything. Had one little black cat named Spooky. She would end up on top of doors and anywhere else you wouldn't think a cat would get to. She would surprise people by jumping on shoulders just to sit there. 

On 1/23/2016 at 4:44 PM, Daswulf said:

Believe me frosty, they are real lol. they sniffed it the looked at me like that like "what's this useless thing? I can't play with it or anything. "  I have real cats and too many at that. They have enough toys, let alone the dead ones they leave me on the porch as if asking me to grill it up for them.

Lol I like Festus as a cats name. He was a funny character.  Cats all have their own crazy character.  I sometimes wait to name them to fit their personality or change it to fit. 

Good advice on the spider  

what do you think of a regular size squirrel with wide eyes hugging the acorn? 

Like Scrat, the ferret or whatever in the "Ice Age" animated movies? Yeah, something like that would be cool and popular.

Frosty The Lucky.