I Forge Iron

anyone watching the Rugby?

ianinsa

Ianinsa,

Right or wrong Rugby rates under soccer in my neck of the woods and the only folks watching soccer are under 25 for the most part.   I have a buddy who played on a amateur team here in town and most of us never new the league existed.  From what Bob told me about it, it sounded a heck of a lot more fun to play,, and watch than soccer.  I will try and find the game tonight.

Russell

To steal a line from someone, I only route for 2 teams. Any team my son is on, and any team playing Canada. 

Not meant an a insult Ian but from your picture you look like a bit of an ex rugger player:)

Strange as it may sound , Ice Hockey actually. However one of my sons is a rugby  coach and My first visit to the USA was in 1994, soccer world cup.

What a nail biter! Aus v Scotland.  Just made it!!! Argentina next.

I recon the Wallaby team should have bought lotto tickets after that game lady luck was sure smiling on them :)(the boks should have done the same) and it looks like the Pumas aren't going to be a walk in the park, they sure have changed the way they play.

Hey ausfire I`m starting to worry about the all blacks already!

We started worrying about them at the start !:D

Ausfire can't post on IFI, again, so I'm playing middleman.  :D

Commiserations to Ian over the Springboks loss to NZ. We'll all be watching with interest when Australia takes them on in the final. First ever Wallabies/All Blacks final ever isn't it?

Thanks for the commiseration, I must admit that a Wallaby/Springbok final would have been preferable, however the All Blacks have been just awesome this year so kudos to them and their management. That said I'm shouting for the Wallabies next week(hard to admit that) :D I think it's a first in RWC.(wallabies v. All blacks and my cheering for Australia)

Hey, whadya know? I deleted Google chrome from my computer and reinstalled it and it's the first time in ages I have seen a reply box that I can actually type in. I was just about to give up and delete IFI as well.

Now, I wonder if this will take or disappear.

And the rugby final is getting close. Wallabies for sure.