Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Blower Pipe


Recommended Posts

I am looking for a source or an idea of where I can get flexible metal hose/pipe/tubing that would be 3-inch outside diameter to connect my blower to my forge.  I am currently using dryer vent hose, which is working, but is not ideal.  I have been searching the internet and local hardware stores, but haven't found what I am looking for.  Would probably work better if I actually knew exactly what I was looking for!!



Have you looked in the section about blowers for this information?  we will relocate this there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...