I Forge Iron

The Pontihawk

That makes for a nice effect. I'll bet it'd be a good way to . . . blend the results of my uneven engraving skill level into something acceptable. I think I'll just tuck into my mental tool kit for an ambitious day.

Frosty The Lucky.

Chrs you give us some real nice examples of how to embellish hawks. Keep posting it gives us something to help raise our standards. Good job

​Hi tdaleh my pleasure mate im  real happy you like  check out some of the museums on native hawks may give you more ideas

Thanks Chris

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't ask when I first seen this cause if didn't want to look like a fool but I'm goin to ask it now. Is that Pontiac I see u dear the Indian head on your print out? If so is it the car or the Indian himself? I did some looking and I know Pontiac cars used an Indian head for a little while but I didn't see that one.

I didn't ask when I first seen this cause if didn't want to look like a fool but I'm goin to ask it now. Is that Pontiac I see u dear the Indian head on your print out? If so is it the car or the Indian himself? I did some looking and I know Pontiac cars used an Indian head for a little while but I didn't see that one.

​Hi M Cockaran yes mate the print out is a 1947 pontiac car  hood emblem, pontiac was chief of the Ottawa

thanks for asking glad you like

Chris