I Forge Iron

2015 Christmas presents, start now

We tried this last year and found that sometimes 3 months notice was just not enough. 

So to give you all the time available we remind you that there are only 50 weeks left until Christmas. If you get started and make the item NOW, your only fear is to remember where you put it.  I suggest to put it with the trim for the Christmas tree. 

Do not worry about something better coming alone, as you can take your time to make that one. (grin)

Yes Charles you have to buy a Christmas tree. I recommend you buy it now, plant it near a window where it'll get good light, don't fertilize nor over water. In a few years it'll get too big for the living room and you can transplant it to the yard and buy a new one. And DO ask Sandy where in the yard she'd like it planted. Just  be sure to get the next years forged gifts out of the planter first so you don't give away the secret hiding place.

Frosty the Lucky.

Good Grief, Do you guys work for the National Retail Merchants Assoc. or something? Bad enough they start advertising with displays around the 4th of July you're at it 50 weeks ahead. Come to think about it I'll be till to July 4th paying for last Christmas!

Good Grief, Do you guys work for the National Retail Merchants Assoc. or something? Bad enough they start advertising with displays around the 4th of July you're at it 50 weeks ahead. Come to think about it I'll be till to July 4th paying for last Christmas!

The good sales are going now. Deb buys cards years in advance.

Frosty the Lucky.