I Forge Iron

A few folder images

EdCaffreyMS

I was going to post these in the "Gallery", but keep getting error messages, so I thought I would try here.....

These are a few of the folders that I've produced...

This is one of my "Gents" folders. All Mosaic Damascus, titanium liners and thumb studs, heat colored, with rubies inset into the back spacer.
"Golden Currents" Photo 1

Next is my "Progression II" folder. This folder has a blade of 52100, titanium liners, and G-10 handles. It was produced for a local rancher friend. The clip is engraved with the individual's brand. Photo 2

Finally, this next folder is all Mosaic Damascus, with engraving.... Photo 3

4069.attach

4070.attach

4071.attach

• 3 weeks later...

What Thomas said. Those are world class, truly world class. I've met a few internationally reknowned Knife makers on my travels :D if that makes my opinion any more valid. If I try knife making I would almost certainly be prevelidged to see how you do it first hand Ed, seeing those puts you right alongside Jim in the 'Must pop in for a cuppa and a natter' list on the USA. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ed! (you probably don't remember me)....For years I've seen, and at one point sold some of Ed's stuff (clear back to Phoenix Knives run by a guy with the handle of Stabby). He's one of my favorite knifemakers. He is also one of the most helpful knifemakers i know.

Pam

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...