I Forge Iron

Just an Introduction

nickh

Hello Forum Members,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am just a beginner but I am very excited about becoming more educated and skilled as I explore this craft in my spare time. I have been looking around here at the threads and I very pleased to find such a helpful and lively place. I hope in time to be much more of a contributor rather than just a consumer.

Cheers and happy hammering.

N.  

I'm sorry you missed CanIRON 2014;  If you are able to travel for it; Quad-State is a very large conference held the end of September in western Ohio, USA.  I know a number of folks from Canada attend (and one tooled up his blacksmithing school there).  A bunch of us camp out on-site so if you get to attend let us know and we'll make room for another tent!

Welcome aboard Nick, glad to have you. You can find out most anything you might need or want to know about the craft here. There's already a week or more of reading organized by subject so you can get a jump on the question asking. I'm thinking there's enough folk and experience here to answer most anything you ask if it isn't already here somewhere.

If you DO ask something someone here can't answer we'll be more than happy to make something up. <wink>

Frosty The Lucky.