Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Hammer ID


Recommended Posts

My best guess, a struck tool called a 'cheese fuller.'


This definition came out of The Kenneth Lynch Tool Collection Catalog - "...tool is used by the blacksmith for spreading hot metal especially plate. It is similar to a flatter, but has a convex face." 




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...