I Forge Iron

I want to thank Gordon as well. Not only was there almost too much going on to take in but he's very clear in his directions and gets the point across so folk understand whats going on and why.

One of the biggest bonuses being he's a DARNED nice guy, a real pleasure to meet and get to know. As soon as his last packages arrive he's off to the Grand Canyon on his bike. That'll hopefully be today, it's a post office thing. Keep an eye peeled, he and Mike are riding down the Alcan and turning to take the Cassiar. He'll be looking up any blacksmiths and interested/interesting folk on the ride.

The expedition is called, "Blacksmith on a Bike And Mike."

Frosty The Lucky.

Oh man summer 2013 we will never forget!! Gordon's demo's were non-stop amazing! I took a lot of notes & pictures that will last me a life time of smithing. We always heard he was intense with 3 or 4 irons in the fire at one time.
I have already started melting marbles & still need to work on my mosquitoes oops I mean hummingbirds.
Thanks again Pat for hosting the demo's.
Let's keep Gordon & Mike in our prayers as they bike the great land of Alaska, Canada & back down to AZ

I guess you heard 2 movies have been released about US this summer: "Iron Man" & "Man of Steel"!! Ha ha

So us "Iron Mongers" need to step up & share our artistic abilities!

Jim
Arctic Anvil

I agree it was a very good clinic, I am still digesting some of what I learned, not so much the forging as some of the things that were shared, concerning the shows Gordon had done, and how that relates to the items he showed us. As noted the forging was great, I don't mean to detract from that.