I Forge Iron

New Member From Michigan

Mr Hensley

Hello everyone. I happened upon this site while researching a project that I was working on. It seems that I always have some sort of project going that includes metal forming and shaping of one sort or another. This site shows alot of good engineering and practical experience in use. I will be posting in the various forums as I go from one problem to the next in search of a better way to make things work the way they should.

Max

Welcome aboard Max, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in your header you might be pleasantly surprised to find out how many metalheads live within easy visiting distance. Better yet, if any of us old farts are traveling in your neighborhood we won't have to rely on our memories of who's close if we want a tasty snack or comfy spot to nap.

I married a UPer some 15 years ago, great luck there you know.

Frosty The Lucky.

Welcome Max. Where about in St. Helen? I have a friend with a cottage out on Oak road between St. Helen and Roscommon. I have a small place south of West Branch in Alger.

We are on the other side of the lake from St Helen in an area called Artesia Beach.

Max