Sign in to follow this  
ddwilson

where to get coal

Does anyone know where I can get coal around Indianapolis, IN?
I have been looking but have not found a source in the Indy area.
Thanks,
Doug

there isnt one. you will have to drive a bit, If you only need a few hundered pounds come to Ft wayne. I can spare that much,. IF you want more I get mine from Dennnis Coal in Wauseon Ohio

Graber Farm & Home Center LLC
(812) 636-7880

Odon, Indiana

It's still a drive, but probably closer. They are only open until around 11 am on Saturdays. Also, be sure to specify that you want coal for blacksmithing and not heating.

Brandon, thanks for the info will check with Dan, will be out that way next weekend.
Steve, thanks for the offer if Dan does not have any couple hundred pounds will last me quite a while.
Doug

Grabar has it buy the 50lb bag for 11 bucks they are about 1 hour west of me going there in a couple of weeks to pick some up will try and grab extra. will post again when i go so anybody that would like to meet and ride in my truck can go. aand grab some if they wish.

Grabar has it buy the 50lb bag for 11 bucks they are about 1 hour west of me going there in a couple of weeks to pick some up will try and grab extra. will post again when i go so anybody that would like to meet and ride in my truck can go. aand grab some if they wish.

i am in solsberry area about 15 mins west of bloomington indiana

I went to Grabers a couple of weeks ago...50# bags were $10.50 and bulk was $310 ton any size container you bring to fill. I did buy some bags from Dan last summer for $18 a bag....Both are good peaple.      Dave