I Forge Iron

Lost my shop, fire

Alan B

Just thought that I'd put this here to bring the subject back to the top. Alan B has, at the request of several IFI members, set up a fundraising site that can be donated to for helping him get his shop rebuilt. He teaches scouts and youth groups, and if ever there was a good cause, this is it. Here's a link to the site. I hope that the members step up and help out with what they can. :)

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/1KNC8

• 2 weeks later...

Alan sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you I to trust in the lord and he will provide for you you just have to trust him GODhas been good to me and i will share my blessings with you let me know what you need and i will do my best to help you as many smiths on i forg will if you will just beleave and trust the lord and lett us know what you need
ED SOULE

Thank you Ed. The outpouring of kind words, well wishes, prayers and even money has greatly touched my heart. I'm trying to stay out of God's way and let him handle things and guide me. Some times that is difficult but if I get to rebuild and keep going it will be because God wanted it so. May God Bless you all.
Alan Brazzel