I Forge Iron

Hey i'm Lee

Hello im lee pickard im 22 and iv been studying blacksmithing for 3 years im about to graduate from hereford college of art doing artist blacksmithing in the summer an will then hopefully become a journeyman and gain more experience with blacksmiths across the world :) if you need some help or know someone who would be willing to give me some work paid or unpaid please get in touch thank you :)

Welcome aboard Lee, glad to have you. You'll find lots of folk from your side of the pond hanging out here. If you ever make it to Alaska USA on your travels please look me up, we can play with fire and hit stuff with hammers.

Frosty The Lucky.

thanks alot for the interest guys and all the help :) i would love to come to alaska one day frosty. Iron john i really appreichiate your offer too do you have your own blacksmithing company/workshop? and do you have a website at all? and id be really greatful to come and work with you thanks very much :)

G'Day Lee

2 blokes you need ta check out here in OZ

Glenn Moon ( aka ) MOONY

Phil Johnson ( aka ) Forgemaster

Both can be found on IFI

When you thinkin' of comin' downunder ? 26 th , 27 th , 28 th Of October 2012 theres a bash bein' held at MOONY'S

" Get HAMMERED "

http://www.iforgeiro...s/page__st__360 ... from post 372 on

Dale Russell