I Forge Iron

All choked up!

I have no other way to explain what happened last weekend except it mush have be an evil wind gust!! I was forging a rr spike knife when a wind kicked up and blew my door shut. Mere seconds later a gust came down my smoke stack and filled my shop full of the gray filth. Without thinking I spinning back side kicked the door open and as I exited the building I tripped causing me to use my ukemi rolling skills. I'm still amazed I got to do all my hobbies in under 5 seconds.....smithing, karate, jujitsu!!!

The power of the forging god's will keep you on the straight a narrow. Did you get the RR spikes the right way? or did you lift them?

The Lord is my Shepard!! A friend works for a railroad company and the boss let's them have whatever they want within reason when it comes to spikes. I pay him some cash and he puts it in the company picnic fund. No harm no foul.

Better get a signed and dated receipt that specifically lists one 5 gallon bucket of used rr spikes or what ever.

Oh I only get a few per year. I'm only a blacksmith as a hobby. I understand everyone's concern and can tell you no worries. I walk the straight and narrow.