I Forge Iron

Fern Frond Sample

macbruce

The neck heading in sometimes has a reverse bend to it as well.

I was just consentrating on the end for now, some of the natural variations of these plants look near impossible to do especially if the budget is factor......Which it is.....:(

Maybe its a bit cluttered? Lots of scrolls competing for space in there. Hard to believe nature came up with that design. Most of the fiddleheads are a single tight fuzzy scroll, right? Might be worth it from the budget standpoint to simple it up.

Fiddlehead ferns are yummy sauteed in butter and garlic.

Maybe its a bit cluttered? Lots of scrolls competing for space in there. Hard to believe nature came up with that design. Most of the fiddleheads are a single tight fuzzy scroll, right? Might be worth it from the budget standpoint to simple it up.

Fiddlehead ferns are yummy sauteed in butter and garlic.

Thanks Nudge,
The rub is kinda like......If I made it closer to nature it would be more cluttered ,and the little scrolls would be stacked on top of each other......too much work into those to cover them up........I was trying to stay semi realistic only less crowded, and ''semi'' is as good as it gets. A more stylized version might be the way to go..........I'll ask em'....................
Yummy you say? Sounds like fixin' em your way is easier........mb