I Forge Iron

What's Wrong with this Picture?

• 1 year later...

that's either the result of a lost bet or... the reason the prosthetic limbs guy has a really nice car.
jeez those guys can't possibly be so stupid that they can't grasp the concept of make a new bottom die. or atleast weld something in place so no one loses an eye from the piece of steel that will soon be protruding from their brain....
people wonder why i'm afraid of strangers with heavy equipment.

Hmmmmm

You know it seems after the guy had to replace the "bottom die" every two hits, he would have figured out, "You know, this probably ain't how you do this." Posting the video on the world-wide web instead of erasing all evidence of past stupidity, proves that this was probably not his thought process. However, a second video of nonsense, goes beyond words. Maybe it dawned on them towards the end of the second installment when the metal flew out from under the metal so fast that you couldn't see it. Yep that's what happened.....

"You know, this quick remove die is trash....I've got a better idea."

As for the shoes and badly formed, extremely hot hook episode, I can only say this proves there is no hope for these two. Personally though, here is what I want to know......which one of thise bright guys came up with the idea, and then actually thought his buddy would do it with him.
I can see it now!
"Hey Bubba!"
"Yea Jimbo?"
"Lets get some metal real real hot and dance on top of it so's our shoes will burn."
"Oh yea awesome......that'll be real cool and then we can post it on you-tube."
"Sweet!"

SERIOUSLY?

And finally the translation is......

"Hold my beer and y'all watch this!"

Translation of the first video posts and title its Polish btw sorry I just type I dont speak it~

Title: Hammer on smithy geshuv

some video replies

Damage from anvil they have not set up (have not found) hahahahaha

Such " professional " most distinctly not potrzeba:D

Company ltd. as hammers hehe

Tragedia... dont think I need to translate that one.

oh and my reply to the video. Odurzony = stupid, if anyone was wondering.

Hello! Im new here :)

Well... Ive found this stupid video quite long ago but didnt realize how "popular" it became...

hmmm.... I fully understand what they are saying... what can I say... They are 17-19 yaer old idiots. That place where they are "working" is some kind of schools workshop. Their instructor has probably left them alone for a while.

That's the whole story.

LMAO!! I KNEW it!! I had those very thoughts as it reminded me of a few more "enthusiastic" students in my junior high shop class! When the teach was away, they would "play"
Welcome, Grzegorz, and thank you for the translation (and confirmation) :)

Back many years ago I got a vacation from school for "informing" another student how stupid it is to toss scrap blocks of wood on top of a running tablesaw blade. One of the blocks caught me in the leg, bad thing for him I was a farm kid and he was a football jock. The "vacation" was worth it! Mighty good thing I wasn't there with those 2 idiots.