I Forge Iron

New From Ireland

i just registered 10 min ago and it was suggested to make a post. so gruess gott everybody. i live and work opposit boston, at the very western edge of europe in galway, ireland. a blacksmith dessert. but i'm originally from eastern bavaria, germany, old iron country where the clay is red. as i have difficulties here to meet and exchange with other smiths i thought why not try such a forum. so i'm looking 4ward to a lot of inspiring ideas

Stephan, I have moved your posts from the "Prayer List" usually reserved for those in need of prayer, to the "introduce yourself" section where the post would make more sense.

To go out into the world from "Galway, Ireland, a blacksmith dessert" to seek out other blacksmiths and to find a forum called I Forge Iron is inspirational. Then in just over 6 hours to have blacksmith from New Jersey USA, to put you in touch with another blacksmith in YOUR HOME TOWN IN IRELAND is beyond belief.

Just goes to show I Forge Iron is bringing blacksmiths together world wide.

Welcome to the forum.
Glenn