I Forge Iron

Selling my shop

whoa......i got april fooled!!

alec

yeah this isn't an april fools,,,, but for those of you who are quite silly (like me!!) on a wood lathe don't have the rpm too high... i got my fingers trapped in a 4x2 piece of wood dooing a tennon for a new bench!!!!! ouch!!!

why do i do this....rambling on and on and on and on a on and on and on.........

alec

Almost didn't post this, considered it kinda cruel but I couldn't resist, I'm a bad boy... I had a few more victims today, it was a good day.
Some of my favorite...
Go to the bait shop and pick up live crickets, funnel them in any small opening you can find into your buddies shop, this one keeps on giving.
On older model car and trucks you can take a jump wire from the brake light to the horn.
If you happen to gain access to you friend shop hot glue is always fun, you can get free stickers from the post office that read first class, these are really hard to get off.
All work and no play....

I thought "oh no he's hurt himself!"

That was one of the thoughts that occured to me when I read the subject too Sam.

Now after being suckered in such a humiliating manner I'm thinking if someone were to drop by and scob his nob :o I wouldn't feel terrible. :rolleyes:

Frosty the gullible.

naah....in aus , a good joke, is a good joke. and if it got someone even better....i had to click!

if ida thought someone would've jumped, id've done it, if i thought of it.....lol

and someone only has to wisper.. "selling!", and it triggers the genetic marker of the vulture trait in most....lol.

That was one of the thoughts that occured to me when I read the subject too Sam.

Now after being suckered in such a humiliating manner I'm thinking if someone were to drop by and scob his nob :o I wouldn't feel terrible. :rolleyes:

Frosty the gullible.

You guys really think I'm unsafe? I do still have all my limbs. Untill somebody scobs my nob?

You guys really think I'm unsafe? I do still have all my limbs. Untill somebody scobs my nob?

Anyone can hurt themselves no matter how careful they are but there are limits. You think playing this kind of joke on a bunch of blacksmiths is safe? :blink:

Frosty the Lucky.

Yup Dillon-I fell for it then wonder what disaster happened <_<

Another good trick for the car-
Bear about1' of 12g stranded wire and tuck it under the drivers seat cover, take the other end and attatch it into a spark plug/wire connection. I still giggle when I remember the faces of the few people this has been done to... Including myself