I Forge Iron

Re-enactment on TV

Sam Thompson

I thought the recipe for the clay floor was interesting, especially the bulls blood.
Also the link with the clogs to tread it down and how all the canals were lined the same way.My house is 300 years old made with bricks from the field across the road, so the bit about firing them was good.

• 13 years later...
On 12/20/2009 at 7:56 AM, Francis Trez Cole said:

not avable here either

It's now available with several other versions on Amazon prime in the USA. They're all also available in Playlists on YouTube. Tudor Farm, Victorian Farm,  Edwardian Farm,  War Time Farm,  The Castle, and some show about the Victorian steam age with Ruth Peter and Alex traveling a lot of the British aisles. 

Welcome from the Ozark Mountains. I have to ask, how did you find this 13 year old thread? I watch a lot of the BBC on our satellite TV, love the programing (most of the time). Do you know the difference between Cinderella and British Rugby teams?

Answer... Cinderella actually wanted to get to the ball.:D

I can't control the wind, all I can do is adjust my sail’s.
Semper Paratus

Yeah, welcome aboard, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you'll have a better chance of meeting up with members living within visiting distance. 

I tried the link and NOPE the Beeb still won't let me watch without joining (maybe?) or moving across the pond and I really enjoyed Shawn the sheep when it was showed here. Off to Amazon Prime I go, I'll report back if I'm not hopelessly trapped! Wish me luck guys! 

Frosty The Lucky.