I Forge Iron

I've done it again! (anvil)

Are the Kohlswa's the most predominant anvil found in your part of the world, or do you focus your collection on them? Considering they are made in Sweden, it would stand to reason that they would be more common than other brands.

I would love to get my hands on the 672 pound London Pattern Kohlswa that is still being cast.

Are the Kohlswa's the most predominant anvil found in your part of the world, or do you focus your collection on them? Considering they are made in Sweden, it would stand to reason that they would be more common than other brands.

I would love to get my hands on the 672 pound London Pattern Kohlswa that is still being cast.

It was luck i found them and they're being rated as really good anvils so i focus myself on them when i see a good one.

yea that would be a nice big one :p

What's the anvil sitting on the floor? Not one of the blessed for sure just sitting there on the floor without a stand, poor baby.lol
That is a nice bunch of Swedes you got for sure.

thank you, hahaha, that OLD baby is sitting on the floor for some rest, she was made in 1944!:o

i wouldnt mind getting that style of anvil for my shop i like that style never used one but the tapered backside looks like it would be useful
i wanna upgrade from my 170#ish non prichel mousehole

Yes, i find them quite handy, its called the North-German form, made in Sweden but it has the North-German form.

Yes, i find them quite handy, its called the North-German form, made in Sweden but it has the North-German form.

is that style of anvil hard to come by?
are they still being made?
and how much do you think a fair price for a used one would be if a came across one?

is that style of anvil hard to come by?
are they still being made?
and how much do you think a fair price for a used one would be if a came across one?

Its hard to get in the US for as far as i know, here in The Netherlands next to Germany its not to hard to get them saw someone replying i have a b25, almost correct, all my Kohlswas are B38