I Forge Iron

Phillip Simmons anvil ring

We'll be doing it at the Art on Fire event tomorrow. Maybe let the public know there is an international community involved with ancient traditions not just a bunch of folk playing with fire and hitting things.

Frosty

Honoring the life of a Blacksmith:
Tomorrow (sat 6-27-09) at 1:30 pm Eastern time, which would be 11:30 am Mountain time here in Duchesne Utah there will be (8) eight anvil rings out in my shop honoring the life Phillip Simmons who is a Blacksmith.
Only my deaf ears will feel the effects of the ringing vibrations of my anvil tomorrow morning, but the spirit of why I do it is felt universally by all of those of us who care!

My self, as well as many others who I know have a great passion for accelerating the pursuit of excellence in the craft of blacksmithing that transcends the physical presents.
How do we find these craftsman (men and women), all you have to do to is just watch and read what is said here on I Forge Iron.
I am never surprised, but I am always amazed.
Ted Throckmorton

Edited by mod07