I Forge Iron

A couple new creatures...

Frosty,
you`re really funny! Do you have mosquitoes up there too? They must be coool huh. Some places here in the tropics you could get a mosquitoes raid, as in a perfect setting for a movie: Mosquito Phobia :o
Back to blacksmithing, I think we all have some degree of mind warping don`t you think, even those that ain`t blacksmiths LOL. Lubernaut, your piece is exquisite, the spidery, or spooky feel comes in my believe from the the numerous and spindly points. It`s quite a unique style of work. nelson.

DUDE! What have you been drinking!!???! Seriously, amazing work, and what an imagination. Our mosquitoes here usually eat little ones like these tho. Heard a couple of them talking the other day down in the woods. " Should we eat him here or take him back home?" We better eat him here, we take him home we would have to share!" That's about the time I saw the neighbor's Brahma (sp?) bull. I thought they had been talking about me!

Those things are all kinds of creepy !!! :o
Very amazing workmanship - I must say :D I'm totally jealous.
They did immediately remind me of Northern Ontario mosquitos (funny enough Frosty mentioned mosquitos).
Up around Algonquin Park - their mosquitos are big enough to rape a duck :o
Last camping trip up there, all the skeeters just passed the Deep Woods Off can around like a bong and got stoned.
Your critters look like they could eat a can of bug spray and not even belch :D

Great work.

Sam

Weird stuff... well executed beautiful work... WILD AND WEIRD!.... Just wait till the skeeters try to get you trough the car door and head over the beak with a hammer.

We got some big mosquitos in Maine where I grew up, big enough anyway to take off with pets .... sure miss that Labrador....

more beautiful work - i love them, particularly the second one which looks more like a mad max prehistoric skull to me than a mozzie... very tribal as well.. they have very beautiful lines, i guess you draw beautifully too? you could sell great tattoo designs! keep em coming i reckon theyre incredible.

more beautiful work - i love them, particularly the second one which looks more like a mad max prehistoric skull to me than a mozzie... very tribal as well.. they have very beautiful lines, i guess you draw beautifully too? you could sell great tattoo designs! keep em coming i reckon theyre incredible.

Thanks! Hah, yes I actually have done some tattoo designs!