I Forge Iron

Trip

Hi ALL,
Was unsure where to put this, but for those of you that I usually chat with, I just wanted to say that I am going to be gone from here untill the 16th or so of next month! Myself and my Eldest step-son are flying to Alaska, so I can have surgery on my left eye, and have some other medical problems taken care of. I hope to be able to spend a day or two with Frosty and some of our Alaskan Brother(and Sister Smiths) I am going to contact Frosty on Tuesday or Wednsday of this coming week and try to arrainge a time to be able to go out to his Shop in Meadow Lakes and visit!! You all have a safe time at all you do, and I will see you all when I get back!! Selden Jones Tribal Forge

Well everybody, spent the morning yesterday with Frosty! Turns out we did kinda know each other, we had spent time at the same cafe for a few years, just on different sides if the central partition! Frosty is as friendly in person as he is on the web site! A really nice guy!/Selden

• 2 weeks later...