I Forge Iron

Welcome Prairie Blacksmiths Association

PBA members Welcome, we now have a place to post Association News, Business, Meeting notices and to ask questions and or advice.

The RULES are, be CIVIL, NO BAD LANGUAGE, NO BICKERING, NO ARGUING OR FIGHTING.

I check this site 5 or 6 times a day and am notified by email when a new post is made, so be good or be reprimanded, your posts can be edited or deleted for the above listed offenses and if you repeatedly IGNORE the rules you can be BANNED from the site. Its your choice to make. Enjoy the site at your leisure. It is also monitered by the webmaster and the moderator for the main forum.

You can also post pictures here.

IRN-- What if I sneak in here. Me not being a member.grin. You going to have run me off or can I visit/post without being a member??

Chuck

P.S.How much and how often are the dues. Do you accept Carta Blanc, American Express.(they are still availible aren't they)Grin. seriously,, tell us about your group...

Chuck

chuck, I have no idea how much activity there will be, there are 3 - 1 evening meetings every month, and 3 yearly weekend activities. Most of the meetings are in the eastern half of the state. Some members have hammerins as well.

(SEE THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS PAGE)

http://pba.abana-chapter.com/

Follow the link to the PBA website, print out your application and mail it in! Probably will take a while to hear back from them, mine took a month or two. Nice to see another Omaha area blacksmith, send me an email to nethrower@cox.net, we could get together and talk shop. Take a look at the newsletter in this post, there is a monthly meeting in town at the Hot Shops, I think the second Friday of the month around 7pm.

Sandpile,
To answer your ? about how big is PBA, last count was near 150. Can't include my self at present time cuz I keep forgetting to send in my 15 bucks (sheepish grin). However, members are spread out across the state of Nebraska and parts of surrounding states.

Jr.
Hope I didn't violate any PBA secrets but I got that info from the official PBA site. And, I am going to get that membership updated soon. I promise. ;)

• 2 months later...