I Forge Iron

Finished Fence Job

I did most of the install on this piece on Wednesday. However because of the multitude of lines, pipes and wires running right where a post should have gone the latch didn't fit and I had to rebuild the latch last night.

Put the latch on this evening and took these pictures. Then took most of the family for a nice steak!

Right where the main post for the large section on the left is (which is the post the gate swings from) is: a gas line, an electric line, a telephone cable, a TV cable and 3 sprinkler lines. On the right section the post against the house is set in 3 feet, but the other post is only down about 10 inches and has a large plate welded to it. Because there were 4 more sprinkler lines right where that post should have gone.

The big news is the customer is VERY happy and is looking for other jobs for me to do at her house. Her neighbors love it and they too are looking for things I can build for them.

Bragging a bit with a well earned steak in my belly!!

13658.attach

13659.attach

13660.attach

13661.attach