I Forge Iron

DOCS REPORT

sandpile

The heart docs nurse called this afternoon and we are going into a little different deal than first thought. I flunked the chemical stress test and have some coronary arterys that are clogged up. This is added to the neck arterys that they were first worried about.

I have an anouryism(SP) in the abdomin(SP) that is quite a bit larger than was first thought.

At 9:30 tomorrow moring that are going to start this heart and neck cath, Hopefully they will be able to put in some stints and stretch the rest.Grin.

I am thinking that now would be a good time for some extra good Knee-Mail, if you are so inclined.

Thanks

Chuck Bennett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sandpile - Wed 01 Mar 2006 17:57:51 #0
Doctor business

Howdy folks--everything came out pretty good. The neck arterys were just stopped up 50%. That means they are alright for now. They need to be 75% or more stopped up, before they need to be fixed.

The clogged arterys that scared the Cartiologist,(sp) have already by-passed themselves. I had been having quite a bit of pain for about three months, then It let up. I guess that is when they by-passed.Grin. When you have been broke up like I have, You don't know what is causing the discomfort. It might sometimes just be a pain that is going turn into some very stinky air. he heh.

The anourism(sp) is too big and will have to be fixed, I will see the surgeon on the next Monday.--Still gearing up for the 18th with you Okies. If the surgeon will permit it.grin.

I called a life-long friend at Durant and found out he has early stage Prostrate cancer. We will hope to see him at Geralds.

At home and played out--Thanks for the prayers and good words.

Chuck