I Forge Iron

prayer for brain tumor

sqeezplay

if i can ask for your guy's prayers.. my names andy davis and i'm 15 and have been battling with a small brain tumor for 3 years, and at the beggining it was everyother week i had a siezure, now it is every other night, although not as bad.. so hopefully i can get the right medication to keep it under control.. so just pray that nothing changes, because it has the possibility to. so i need some help.. i can't do this by myself, and i'm asking for you guy's to help by praying.. thanks

Got it! Tumors in the brain are no fun. I know as I have several. But it is especially hard due to your age. Kids should not have to deal with this stuff. But in the real world this does happen.
Hang tough and just know you do have our prayers. And if you feel the need to vent or talk email me.

Ralph

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Sqeezplay,
Hang in there! Even though It's tough, I have a younger sister who fought thru siezures (no tumor) for a while as the Docs adjusted medicines (dilantine, depicane, valium, sp? can't remember the rest). I hope and Pray the The Good Lord will guide your Doc's to find the right meds & levels. It is a hard fight but you can do it and you'll feel better as they get it straightened out.
Never forget God is the Ultimate Doctor and All Things are Possible with Him.
You Can count on "Knee-mail" on your behalf from our home, And if there are any specific things or changes to pray for, please post.
I Am Amazed and so will you be, As I have seen and read how the wonderful Smithys/people of this sight rally behind and pray for one another in true Christian Fellowship. You are in good hands & Your not alone here.
TIM