I Forge Iron

New old forge

littlemus2000

I've been using a homemade forge made out of a disk blade and a hair dyer and now an old friend sent me a champion 400 blower and the only markings on the forge is 402. I don't know if all the parts are there or not. It seems that the blower fits on a bracket off of the forge but it don't fit well. Does it have a locking ring or what? Any help would be great. Thanks.:confused:

First download the pictures to the computer you're using. Then click on "go advanced" below the text window. Then click on "Manage Attachments" then "Browse" in the next window. Browse to the file you saved the pic to and select it, I double click on it, PC.

When you've selected all the pics you want to include in a post click "Upload" and wait till it's done. Close the management window and finish your post.

My champ 400 uses a wedge like dovetail to attach to the tuyere and has a simple locking screw to make it fast.

Frosty