I Forge Iron

Building a smithy

Tom Lumpkins

Well I'm all done with the building and aftier fixing the door I was in The dog house. Yes thats what I call my shop. And was looking around thinking that I need to build me a work table, Anyway this being the last sunday of the month we have a blacksmtih meeting over in Adams Tennessee and I wanted to fire up the forge. but decided I would go to the meeting and fire up next weekend..
Got to the meeting and everybody shows up, And this old feller comes in with two huge work table's Said he got a good deal on the two and wants to donate one for Iron in the cup or Auction it off. Everybody decided it would be part of the Iron In The Hat.
This table also has a huge vise that comes with it.. Myself and other's marveled over the table.. And Boy's I wanted the table bad.. So I bought ten tickets and you get eleven when you buy ten .. so I put all except one ticket in the cup.. The wife also puts three tickets in there. That cup was stuffed plum full of tickets. I wasn't the only one that was trying to buy the table. LOL..
Lord I sure could use that Table, I thought.. But I'm the type that don't never win nothing.
Everything went then the drawing for the table.. The wife has the winning ticket.. Yes I am one happy feller.. I gotta head out to MS.. in a few, But come next week after I get it in the dog house , I'll take a few picture's and post them on here.

Ol yes, I sure did Frosty, The hen did good. lol.... I looked at her after she won, And asked. " How are we going to get that in your Kitchen" lol.... Shoot she did pretty good yesterday, she won three different things. And I had thought about leaving her at the house. lol..