I Forge Iron

Cage Your Marbles

Morning All, I have had a few member interested in how I make my caged marble pendent, so I've put the how - to in my gallery (Pawnee1) for all to have fun with. It is better to cage your marbles before you lose them.

Pawnee

Morning Gen. Lee, My marble are small from 3/8" to 9/16" but I've got a lot of them that I'ld rather sell then loose. On the smaller ones twist more to cage then. Have fun and take care. Pawnee

Edited by Pawnee1

is this the pawnee that does rondesvous in idahoe? been at it forever and remembers camas meadows? if it is welcome ta the forum! ive been here for a year or two ... I am the blacksmith that goes to the pasific and western primatives and sets up with a bellows forge ..

Mornig Gen. Lee, I spray a clear Acrylic with two coats. The pendent will rust, if someone has white shirt, blouse or sweater on rust would rub off and it's not good, so the acrylic. I do the same for towel racks, actually 3 coats. Hope that helps. Have fun and take care.
Pawnee

Morning blksmth, I've been doing Rendezvous since 78 and shaving my head since 75. In 79 I started a side lock from scratch then I was on a AMM (American Mountain Men) Ride horse back pre 1840, there were about 24 guys, one of them ( Jeff Hingisbaugh) named me Pawnee and it stuck. How's that for a bio. Take care.
Pawnee

Morning blksmth, It a name giving to me on an AMM (American Mountain Men) pre 1840 Horse ride (about 24 guys) in 1980, most names at Rendezvous come from a screw-up. I've been shaving my head since 75 and started a side lock in 79. Does that sort of explain. Take care. In my gallery there is a picture of me on a horse 1981 AMM Rendezvous.
Pawnee

Morning All, I have had a few member interested in how I make my caged marble pendent, so I've put the how - to in my gallery (Pawnee1) for all to have fun with. It is better to cage your marbles before you lose them.

Pawnee

I went to your gallery and did not see the how to. I saw two pictures of the pendents. What am I missing??