I Forge Iron

Trying to remember an old Southern Oregon blacksmith's name

About 15 years ago in the Rogue Valley of Southern Oregon I bought an old Trenton 120 from a farrier supply that carried a number of used tools.  The anvil came with a note saying the face had been repaired and re-dressed by a master blacksmith who lived in Lake Creek, but had taught blacksmithing at Rogue Community College in Grants Pass in the 1990s and early 2000s.  I can no longer remember his name, but know he was very well-respected in the smithing community. Does this ring any bells with anyone? I ask because -- four back surgeries later --I am thinking of selling the anvil and the custom-welded stand for it. I just checked the serial number and it was made between 1943 and 1945.
You can see the anvil to the right in this little Youtube I made years ago of my Tim Lively charcoal forge.  I miss that old blower.

Contact the college and ask them. They aren't going to give you their phone # and address but will tell you their names and dates of service. It's public record, heck look it up online.

Frosty The Lucky.