I Forge Iron

My personal burglary

Quenchcrack

Ive created a new home defense weapon, that is cheap and usually free. A 1 in. piece of rebar with a 90 degree bend gradually put in it at about 5 in. from the end. Called "The Punisher". My uncle wanted to know what I would so if somebody broke into his shop while he was gon. I would "Punish" them. ha.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just discovered that we did not recover all of the stolen tools. Missing is my tool bag with my demo blacksmith tools. I cannot remember all that was in there but I know there was at least one hand made hammer, one or two OC tongs, files, hardy tools, measuring tools, etc. Gonna call the DA tomorrow and add about $500 to the value of the tools. Maybe it will get him a few more years in the jug. Of all the tools lost, that one hurts the most.

• 2 weeks later...

This evening the grandmother of the kid that stole all my tools showed up at our house holding my bag of Blacksmith Demo tools. The hand made hammer was the only thing in the bag I really regretted missing but all the other stuff was there too. So I got all my tools back and learned a valuable lesson. Nice lady, too.