Jump to content
I Forge Iron

whats it called

Recommended Posts

I think he is referring to a flatter or a taper attachment for power hammer dies or a top die for a guillotine tool. Doc Dick had the original Blue Print for one he made that he used with a power hammer, he called it a Taper Refiner, I made one for my guillotine tool.



Edited by irnsrgn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...