I Forge Iron

Need help identifying blower

Jobewan

Kinda looks like some kind of automotive blower from the 3 v belt pulley, but I have no clue if it might be an actual forge blower. I'd guess more automotive or something Industrial. 

That guess said, not saying it couldn't work as a forge blower. The pictures dont do it a lot of justice in guessing.  

That’s interesting what ever it is, judging by it setting next to that tire it looks decent size, I’ve got a couple of big belt driven forge blowers but they all have names on them, maybe you could hook it to a dc motor with a control so you can turn the speed down ? 

I tried searching type c1 n08 blower and didn’t find anything then I tried searching for engine turbos but I couldn’t find any that mounted like that.  
    it’s interesting to me that it has a sheave type pulley on it, personally I’ve only ever seen those on industrial machines.
And it has what looks like grease cups i don’t really see a lot of things with grease cups anymore most everything has zerks. 

Does it have bearings or does it have bushings or Babbitt? 

Yes. Spins free and is very solid. No play in anything. Found it at a flea market for 35. Dollars. It’s worth that just to play with. Thinking about hooking it up to a hit and miss engine just for kicks…