I Forge Iron

travisty

Justin Caradoc

I doubt very seriously that anyone here designed this weapon, it is something out of the fantasy worlds some of these kids have a tendency to identify with. Dont misunderstand, I am a big fan of sword and sorcery and fantasy, I love JRR Tolkien and have read all the Conan adventure books, and this particular weapon looks exactly like what its designer intended it for. A 'cool' looking weapon to attract the countrys largest consumer base, our adolecents and teenagers.
Lets just hope this young man comes thru this with as few emotional scars as possible.

It's a cheap commercial piece, see them like that all the time at the fleamarkets. In a real battle it would just mark the person using it as a blood donor.

While I pray that the victim recovers I also pray that people won't try to ban "odd" weapons. The weapon didn't attack another person; but wide poorly written bans can affect a lot of what we smiths may be doing too.