I Forge Iron

Special Kohlsaw Sweden Anvil

Emretpc

hello my name is Emre 27 years old I'm dealing with metal design twisting I am from Turkey 3 months ago kohlswa sweden anvil bought 150 kilos swedish goods but how many years it is the quality of steel I do not know how I want to get information for those who know the table I made 6mm and 10mm plate iron eiffel tower tower I hope you like it thank you

20191202_183755.jpg

20191202_183512.jpg

20191202_184031.jpg

20191202_184013.jpg

1 hour ago, Emretpc said:

I am from Turkey

Welcome to IFI... we won't remember that once leaving this thread, hence the suggestion to edit your profile to show your location. READ THIS FIRST

I love your anvil & stand. Hope you show more of your work in the future. I'm sure some of our members who are familiar with the Kohlswa anvils will chime in shortly.

Welcome aboard Emre, glad to have you.  

It's a beautiful stand and Kohlswa anvils are top shelf, as good as you can buy.

I just now went back to reread your post and take a last look at the pictures before sending and am GLAD I did. I just deleted a couple paragraphs about how nice the anvil stand is, thinking you make them. Went back and saw the: Kohlswa logo, name, country, date and model name cast proud on the stand. Reading again more carefully I see you're looking to import anvils, stand and maybe more Kohlswa products.

As far as I know Kohlswa is a high quality foundry and they make excellent products. There was a brief period a few decades ago where they had a problem with the heat treatment of a batch of anvils. The company corrected the problem and from what I heard replaced anvils for those who asked whether they were the original buyer or got it second hand. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Irondragon Forge & Clay"> I love your anvil & stand. Hope you show more of your work in the future.

Thank you, sir I will consider your suggestions I would be happy if there are members who want to make my anvil stand 

Marc1 > You made that stand?

Frosty the Lucky > It's a beautiful stand and Kohlswa anvils are top shelf, as good as you can buy.

Thank you, sir I'm very glad you like my anvil and stand I placed the anvil visually in my office I will not use If I find I'll take to use the anvil I produce special knives as a hobby I will exhibit my knives soon admire kohlswa products i am in search of my country i hope to find you soon

22 hours ago, Emretpc said:

hello my name is Emre 27 years old I'm dealing with metal design twisting I am from Turkey 3 months ago kohlswa sweden anvil bought 150 kilos swedish goods but how many years it is the quality of steel I do not know how I want to get information for those who know the table I made 6mm and 10mm plate iron eiffel tower tower I hope you like it thank you

18 hours ago, Frosty said:

Reading again more carefully I see you're looking to import anvils, stand and maybe more Kohlswa products.

Frosty you must be telepathic. I can not see any reference to importing. It is obvious that the stand was not made in a workshop ergo my question to " ... I made from 6mm and 10 mm plate ... " etc.

Anyway, most likely due to language. A real nice stand. Not sure that it will not be in the blacksmith's way with those feet. 

Syntax and context differences make things more interesting. If it were just a text message I'd have to ask and wait for a reply. However the pic with the, logo, name, etc. cast proud tipped my opinion. I see Emret replied but didn't answer either of our questions. 

I see lots of crossed statements and won't be surprised if we're both standing outside the ballpark.

Frosty The Lucky. 

Stand is fabricated in my eyes.  Not a difficult fabrication but a bit fiddly to get a good match for weld-up.  The lettering appears to be applied...possibly either plasma or water jet cut.

Nice little trophy, in any case.  But....unless you use it, it's an expensive cup holder.  

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Sözdizimi ve içeriği farklılıkları işleri daha ilginç hale getiriyor. Sadece kısa bir mesaj sormak ve bir cevap beklemek zorundayım. Birlikte, logo, isim vb. İçeren resim, fikrimi açıkladı. Emret'in cevap verdiğini görüyorum ama onu iki sorumuza da cevap vermedim. 

Basketbol sahası dışında durursak şaşırmayacaksınız.

Ayaz Şanslı. 

2 hours ago, Marc1 said:

Kabil. Büyük Sarayiyella bir hazırhanede gösteri / sergi amaçlı yapılmış bir stand. 

Üçlü pritchel delikleri Uri Hofi tarzı hoş bir yenilik. 

1 hour ago, Kozzy said:

Stand gözlerimde üretildi. Zor bir imalat değil, kaynak için iyi bir eşleşme elde etmek için biraz yanlış. Yazı uygulanıyor gibi bir ... ... plazma veya su jetiyle kesilmiş.

Onun neyse, güzel küçük kupa. Ama .... kullanmazsan, pahalı bir bardak tutacağı.  

Dil probleminin farkındayım
örs ayağı
6mm ve 10mm levha demir kullandım
lazer plazma kesim yazı ve örs logosu
kullandım Demirden dövmek için yeni örs alacağım

20191113_113035.jpg

20191112_204919.jpg