I Forge Iron

Seeking Professional Silversmith

Two friends, who I love dearly, are getting married at the end of December. They have asked me to find for their bouquet several medals of certain saints, and I am not having luck locating them wherever I look. I also can't seem to find any silversmiths, only jewelry shops. I would like to, at this point, have them made just for them. 

Can anyone direct me to a silversmith who may be willing to make four small oval medals (3/4" or smaller) and with whom I can speak to about this? 

Thank you all in advance for the help! 

Ridgewayforge

The hardest one to find is a medal commemorating the massacre of the infants, called the "Holy Innocents", I believe. 

The others I've found good enough examples of, Elizabeth Seton, Joseph, and some new ones, Louis and Zelie Martin. 

For costs sake, I wanted to give them to my friends in silver, but I am open to other materials.

Yes; I saw the ones offered, but my main problem lies in finding all the medals in the same size and shape, which is a very definite specification for the couple. 

I work with several manufacturers of gold and silver medallions and jewelry, but they are larger distributors and didn't want to work with a one-off medal.