I Forge Iron

Forging Diagrams needed

Hi everyone. I've been blacksmithing for a while now and I'm about to go give a presentation for school on my progress through the year. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good place to find some diagrams demonstrating forging techniques. I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now so I can't look as deeply as I'd like to but I'm having trouble finding them. I'm trying to find diagrams or pictures demonstrating the journeyman skills located here: https://abana.org/resources/journeyman/index.shtml#skills

And if anyone is curious, the project was trying to learn as many of those journeyman skills I could and makes smaller pieces demonstrating each. The final project was making a bench which I donated to the school, pictured below.

IMG_0437.thumb.JPG.a2d7595115264c622ce5a48e45a43e97.JPGIMG_0442.thumb.JPG.94be26810882830bc10da58485ca9210.JPGIMG_0450.thumb.JPG.bf8c8da5eb85e608be29232eeee8db6d.JPG

It actually was not a capstone. My high school has a yearlong project that they make every senior do so I did mine on blacksmithing. And yes, I did get quite a bit of tooling from the school for the bench. They ended up buying me a welder, 210 pounds of coal and the materials, as well as some other odds and ends.

Love the bench, very clean design and assembly, but am a little confused. 

Looking at it I see a total of 5 bends (one which might have been able to do cold with the right equipment and the others with a torch) and two smaller (length wise) scrolls.  Yet you say you used 210 lbs. of coal, what am I missing?